Me and my blog are all about:
- The tech industry – I work and breath tech. I love entrepreneurship, clever marketing, and startups as a way of life. I’m currently building a chatbot assistant at Invisible Technologies.
- Life optimization – I live intentionally and encourage others to do the same.
- I interviewed 50 self employed entrepreneurs to see how they structure their days with intention towards success – Check out The Habitual Hustler!
- Plain ole fun – At the end of the day, we should be enjoying ourselves.
- I cowrote a book with my family filled with hundreds of ways to do just that with your friends – Check out Life is a Game!
I’ve given talks to audiences ranging from the SF Peak Performance Meetup to the Puerto Rican Department of Commerce. You can view one of them in full here.
This blog was updated weekly from 2013 to 2015. Now, my weekly writings come in the below newsletter, with longer form content surfacing first on my Medium profile.
As for me, I grew up in the heart of Silicon Valley, although I didn’t realize how exceptional my surroundings were until I left for college in San Diego. Frustrated with the lack of personal growth in rigid academia, I studied abroad in Barcelona for a year and learned far more crisscrossing a new continent. While abroad, I started writing regularly, first at Matador Network, then at Thought Catalog, and now here.
I love reader outreach! Email me at corey (at) breiers (dot) com.